CAD Visual Component Library Gets an Update
Developers who use C++ and Delphi know all about the importance of having access to the latest and greatest Visual Component Libraries (VCLs) that relate to features within a project under development. VCLs are especially useful for teams that are not looking to reinvent the wheel just to integrate a specific set of features into their project.
To this end, CADSoftTools provides a high-quality library of CAD features within its VCL that will bring CAD design capabilities to a project with ease. CADSoftTools goes to great lengths to ensure that its product is up to date with the latest AutoCAD updates, giving its clients access to all of the latest changes to popular formats such as DXF and DWG specifications. The end result is that your software applications will be able to import, edit and export popular AutoCAD file standards such as DWG, DXF, HPGL PLT, HGL, STEP, STL, ACIS SAT, BREP, CGM, SVG and more. For a full list of compatible formats, check out the CADSoftTools supported formats page here.
AutoCAD is not required in order for these features to work, allowing you to produce an application that operates independently as a stand-alone tool with CAD functionality. Customers who have found CADSoftTools VCL especially useful are those working in industries such as engineering, design, architecture, manufacturing and anywhere else that CAD is used.
- A wide range of supported formats
- Comprehensive documentation
- Resources such as source code are readily available
- Import and export is supported by the framework
- Read entity’s data, such as properties, blocks, colors, layers, test and styles
- Add entities easily with complete examples for you to work with, such as lines, polylines, texts, blocks, hatches and splines
- Classes structures give you a visual idea of how the main classes work, helping you to understand the library features of CADSoftTools VCL quickly
- Flexible licensing policies—CADSoftTools will work with you to find the right licensing option to suit your project and budget
The CADSoftTools VCL offers an impressive array of features bundled into a product that will get your project into the CAD space in no time. The care and attention that the team shows toward its customers is evident from the company’s customer testimonials, which emphasize that the company is always happy to help whenever there are issues or problems. All in all, if your development team needs to integrate CAD features without investing a huge amount of time and financial resources in house, then the CADSoftTools VCL may be just the ticket.